Leave it to the professionals - Engine bay Car Detailing Brisbane

January 13, 2015

Are you trying to sell your car?  or just want to take good care and keep good value of your ride?

 

90% of people buying cars will check your engine before purchase, the other 10% will probably get a mechanic to have good a look! 

 

We make sure not only to clean your engine from oil leaks and dirt that has accumulated over the years. But also to recondition all the plastics in your engine bay, giving your plastics a longer life span and shine... Making your car keep its value!

 

Do it smart & Book now with Sparkling Star Detailing "Where your car is our Star".

 

BEFORE

AFTER

 

 

 

 

 

Please reload

FORD NITRO V8 SPECIALLY CONSTRUCTED COUPE Detailed By Sparkling Star Detailing Brisbane

November 19, 2016

1/6
Please reload

Featured Posts
Recent Posts

December 9, 2016